[DeTomaso] 351C Piston Needed

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Oct 19 20:42:52 EDT 2014

On my journey of adventure to reduce compression in my engine I milled
to much off the top of one of my pistons.  Live and learn.  I should
have stopped at 100/1000th.

I am now looking for a single piston to complete my set.

It is a forged pop-up originally made by TRW as L2348F.  It was also
marketed by Manley as P5648 and Speedpro as L2348F .  I need it to be
.030 over.

Please let me know if you have one , or more, lying around that are
taking up space.

Got my fingers crossed -Gotta be a bunch of them out there.

Just askin'

JT
713.553.5475