[DeTomaso] stock pantera's

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 14:25:21 EDT 2014

Some of these people who are buying "Stock" low mileage cars (under 10,000
miles) I think are obviously not buying them to drive them , but for
investment purposes. So the inadequacies of the truly stock cars are
unimportant to them. I bought my car to drive, so the brakes , wheels
(needed to fit brakes) cooling, and electronics were important to me. While
I was at it doubling the HP didn't seem like a bad idea either! So I may
not set any sale price records but if I were buying a car as a non-driving
investment I wouldn't have purchased a Pantera,

Boyd