[DeTomaso] stock pantera's

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:17:49 EDT 2014

Opinions are like rectums , everyone has one. As time has proven some
peoples opinions are worth much less then others just as some peoples
predictions of the future tend to be more accurate then others. Most people
aren't willing to back up their opinions with their check books. So for
those of us who think narrow bodied cars will continue to increase in value
while others "Can't believe anyone would want one" presents a perfect
opportunity to buy up these "undesirable" stock narrow body cars, or has
somebody already beaten us to the punch!

Boyd