[DeTomaso] NPC - Amp Conversion for power inverter

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sat Oct 18 15:50:07 EDT 2014

This is not entirely true. The alternator will try to keep the battery voltage at 13.8 V (or something close to that). When you start discharging the battery its voltage will drop and the alternator will take over the load gradually. Eventually all the current will come from the alternator and none from the battery.

Tomas