[DeTomaso] Stock Pantera Headlight Buckets (Complete) From #6715

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Fri Oct 17 21:08:46 EDT 2014

Hi all.  I happen to have the stock headlight buckets with the entire headlight assemblies (left and right) for VIN # 6715.  I’ve had them for a while thinking that if I ever wrecked my car I’d use them for repairs.  Anyway, looking to part with them now.  Before I stick them on Ebay or the like I figured I’d try to find the current owner of the car in case they want them.  I didn’t see this car on the registry so I thought I’d ping the forum in case someone knew of the car and owner.  If someone else is interested let me know as well as they would fit any car after #2729.  They are perfect with no rust or dings.  They’re red (not exactly factory red) and have a protective wax coating inside to protect against corrosion.  The assemblies (bulb, chrome, all gaskets) are also in excellent shape.  Maybe #6715 is out there somewhere looking for its headlights : )  Thanks, Mike