[DeTomaso] Difference in 'stock' and returned to stock

Colin Bradshaw Colin.Bradshaw2 at BTInternet.com
Thu Oct 16 15:54:25 EDT 2014

Had an interesting call from a high level car dealer last month offering £130k for my 1990 GT5S on the basis that I am the one owner from new, history file on the car kept and that it was in stock condition aside maintenance repairs. Additionally any old parts were in evidence or retained available. Gladly I had the mind to keep everything I have ever taken off the car, even wasted parts and scrap parts like old sawn out suspension bushes...and every tax disc over 24 consecutive years.
When I confirmed all was available the suggestion was he may be able to increase his offer further.

Problem is the Pantera is part of the family and not for sale and becoming an additional pension plan as time passes.

As Charlie McCall wrote in an earlier mail...kiss your Pantera each night!

Regards
Colin Bradshaw UK