[DeTomaso] Engine parts/NOS wheelhouses for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 16:55:05 EDT 2014

Guys,

Got this today from Guy Trigaux in South Carolina:

GTM and SON  sales :

- One BRYANT  light weight crankshaft in beautiful condition . Mains :
2.75" -- Big ends : 2.00" .  US $ 1,500.00
   Pictures on request .

- Windsor block - 4 bolts mains - with ARP head studs . Size : 4 .040 "
-      US $  : 650.00

 I sale  :

- For Pantera :  pair of Factory made rear inner wheelhouses ( not rusted ,
protected by a layer of primer )   US  $   5,000.00

- For Longchamp or Deauville  : rear wheel hub  , used but in very good
condition .

Need more informations on these parts  ? Just call me !

Photos of all these items on request .

If you know  some owner who  could be interested ....

====

Guy's e-mail is gdt2860 at gmail.com