[DeTomaso] NOS CARELLO US TAIL LIGHT COMPLETE ASSEMBLY

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 18:48:32 EDT 2014

That is a great price for a set of NOS Carello Ford tail light assemblies.

You'd spend about half Dave's price just for Mr. Fiat low-quality reproduction lenses alone.

I just replaced my five-year-old NOS Altissimo GRP4 lenses (with another NOS set) last month. The difference was amazing. On five-year-old lenses.

Swapping original 40 year old assemblies for Dave's NOS set will amaze you.

One of the 'all original' owners should snap this up pronto so Dave can go out for dinner tonight. ;-)

Larry - no dog in this fight, just know a good deal when I see it