[DeTomaso] Will Pantera prices follow Mangusta prices?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:06:14 EDT 2014

I agree, but the demand doesn't need to be very high for the small supply
of GT5-S cars.

That's why I think the narrow bodied cars will remain relatively low.

Except, of course, for the well done cars, perfect paint, nice, tasteful
upgrades, and so on.  There are plenty of people that want a hot
performance car, with Pantera styling, and an Americun engine.

BTW, I helped a neighbor last weekend on a 74 454 Corvette (different from
the 72 454 Corvette I helped with a month ago).  He loves the big block
Corvette concept, and he just wants a high performance muscle car to drive
around town.  He only paid $13K, plus $5K in maintenance.  There is a
similar market for Panteras with a higher price point.  This is different
from the collector car market, where you need originality and rarity, and
people don't really drive them.
--
Will