[DeTomaso] 8" Campy Wheel for Pantera

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:18:10 EDT 2014

I have a single early 8" wheel - in Miami.  I will take detailed pics when
I get a chance.  And you can have it for free if it works for you.

This wheel holds air, but it has the usual chips and pits around the edge.

I also have 4 early 8" wheels from Hall, reconditioned, powder coated,
with tires, and in great shape.  But I don't want to break up a set.
--
Will