[DeTomaso] Will Pantera prices follow Mangusta prices?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 02:05:07 EDT 2014

I was despairing since a 135i is a bit faster and about the same expense,
but to take one on in 20 years all the electronics will lead a restorer to
madness.  The value of the Pantera will assuredly rise and it will take the
same care to bring one back from a barn find then as it does now.  I think
the cars of the mid 20th century will eclipse all but the most exotic of
this century for reasons that we haven't thought of yet.

Also, the Pantera still looks like a movie star.  The 135i... not so much.

sean

--
   I was despairing since a 135i is a bit faster and about the same
   expense, but to take one on in 20 years all the electronics will lead a
   restorer to madness.A  The value of the Pantera will assuredly rise and
   it will take the same care to bring one back from a barn find then as
   it does now.A  I think the cars of the mid 20th century will eclipse
   all but the most exotic of this century for reasons that we haven't
   thought of yet.
   Also, the Pantera still looks like a movie star.A  The 135i... not so