[DeTomaso] Will Pantera prices follow Mangusta prices?

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 17:14:39 EDT 2014

Along this line of thought, who thinks prices will stay high 20 years
from now. There will need to be demand, but where will that demand
come from? I suspect most of the people buying cars now saw them
when they were younger,will that be true in 20 years?

People ask me all the time what my car is worth and I honestly have
no idea. It is a rather ordinary mid year 71 that looks good and I hope
represents the name well. As much as mine isn't for sale, if someone
offered me $50K would I say no? As I sit here I would rather have the
car than the money, but in my heart there is a number I would sell (well
less than a bajillion dollars).

One last thought, I was going through some old slides last night and
found a pic of a Pantera I took at Riverside International Raceway in
1973. I was nine at the  time, apparently my future had already been
determined - I just didn't know it yet.

   --mike