[DeTomaso] Will Pantera prices follow Mangusta prices?

R.J. willibillie at live.de
Sat Oct 11 14:45:22 EDT 2014

First off all one GT5-S has to be sold at these numbers. Until today, it
didn't happen. All sales of the last year, i'm aware off, where way
below these numbers. Offered cars around the 100 k Euro range are
sitting since month, some for years. Just a month ago a really nice and
very late GT5-S changed hands for 71.000 Euros after the owner had
advertised it more than two years.
The Mangusta is a diferent story. A milestone disign and way older. The
hype began with the sale of Jonathan Roots green Mangusta. Before that
way nicer cars changed hands in the 70.000 Euro range.
So, first off all, one GT5-S must change hands at high numbers.... and
then we will see.

Roland, who still hopes, his cars will pay his retirement. The sooner,
the better...