[DeTomaso] Will Pantera prices follow Mangusta prices?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 13:42:35 EDT 2014

It seems to me collectors value cars based partly on their historical significance and partly on what they actually ARE viewed objectively.

The post-Ford cars are more rare and more impressive visually but the Ford cars are historically significant because they represent Ford's attempt to bring an exotic into the garage of middle-class people who could never afford a Ferrari.

Some people will value one more, some the other.

Jim