[DeTomaso] 295-5-15 Avon Tyres Order Info. Michael Shortt Group Buy

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Oct 9 08:19:38 EDT 2014

I'm angry because NOW the only way it would work is if in TWO DAYS, I would
have to magically collect all the money from all of you, then pay him as
opposed to him taking your individual  orders and collecting from each of
you ( (with your various front tire sizes and other selections).
Logistically impossible for me OR I could just buy 50 tires at 450.00 each
plus shipping and tie up $25,000 and sell them to all of you at a loss (
double shipping) and with zero mark up.

As I said when I contacted him for a "Group" buy, not a "Michael" Buy.

He changed the rules.

You are welcome to write that check, I'm not.

Michael
On Oct 8, 2014 11:50 PM, "Asa Jay Laughton" <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:

> [...]
> >    Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
> >    privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> >    notified
> >    that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> >    communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender
> that
> >    you
> >    have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you
> >
> >      A  A _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum
> >      Managed
> >      A  A by POCA DeTomaso mailing list [10]DeTomaso at poca.com
> >
> >    --
> >    Michael L. Shortt
> >    Savannah, Georgia
> >    [14]www.michaelshortt.com
> >    [15]michael at michaelshortt.com
> >    [16]912-232-9390
> >    This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
> >    Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
> >    privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> >    notified
> >    that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> >    communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender
> that
> >    you
> >    have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you
> >
> >    --
> >    Michael L. Shortt
> >    Savannah, Georgia
> >    [17]www.michaelshortt.com
> >    [18]michael at michaelshortt.com
> >    912-232-9390
> >    This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
> >    Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
> >    privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> >    notified
> >    that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
> >    communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender
> that
> >    you
> >    have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you
> >
> > References
> >
> >    1. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
> >    2. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
> >    3. mailto:julian_kift at hotmail.com
> >    4. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
> >    5. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
> >    6. mailto:dave at sascosports.com
> >    7. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
> >    8. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
> >    9. tel:912-232-9390
> >   10. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
> >   12. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
> >   14. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
> >   15. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
> >   16. tel:912-232-9390
> >   17. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
> >   18. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com

> > -----
> > No virus found in this message.

   I'm angry because NOW the only way it would work is if in TWO DAYS, I
   would have to magically collect all the money from all of you, then pay
   him as opposed to him taking your individualA  orders and collecting

   On Oct 8, 2014 11:50 PM, "Asa Jay Laughton" <[1]asajay at asajay.com>
     You tell us he's willing to do a group buy.
     You tell us he's filling a container, NOW, and that we'd better
     hurry if
     we want in on it.
     A "group" buy typically intimates more than one person buying.A  If
     you're the only person to "buy" before the container is filled, then
     it's not really a "group" buy, unless someone pays for it all up
     front.
     It seems to me he's pretty much saying the same thing.A  Either the
     buy
     needs to be made for the quantity necessary for the "group" discount
     or
     there is no group buy.A  If you are the only person so far stepping
     up to
     pay for a set, then he's looking to you to pay for the rest if you
     want
     the discount and you'll have to sell them.
     Personally, if I were a tire manufacturer making low quantities of
     specialized tires, I wouldn't offer the group buy price to anything
     other than a specific size tire either, so the suggestion that
     people
     should be able to pick and choose and still get the same discount is
     probably unrealistic for this guy.
     Sounds to me like he's just making sure he doesn't get burned in
     this deal.
     ... OR, you somehow connected with a -scammer-.A  Take your pick.
     AsaA  Jay
     [2]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
     [3]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     [4]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism

     [1][6]michael at michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  <[2][7]michael at michaelshortt.com> wrote:
     >
     >A  A  The container is being loaded now at Avon, I would email the
     guy in my
     >A  A  email and ask, it couldn't hurt.
     >A  A  Michael
     >
     >A  A  On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM, Julian Kift
     >A  A  <[3][8]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
     >
     >A  A  A  AA  A Is this deal specifically for the CR6ZZ or can I get
     >A  A  A  discounted set
     >A  A  A  AA  A of Dunlop CR82?
     >A  A  A  AA  A Julian
     >A  A  A  AA  A From: [4][9]michael at michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  A  AA  A Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 17:41:08 -0400
     >A  A  A  AA  A To: [5][10]detomaso at poca.com
     >A  A  A  AA  A Subject: [DeTomaso] 295-5-15 Avon Tyres Order Info.
     Michael
     >A  A  A  Shortt
     >A  A  A  AA  A Group Buy
     >
     >A  A  Please contact Dave at the email below for payment
     instructions, etc.
     >A  A  A Ask for the "MIchael Shortt Group Buy"
     >A  A  You need to do it this week, their container leaves the UK
     the first
     >A  A  part
     >A  A  of next week.
     >A  A  295-50-15 CR6ZZ tyres at approx $448.00 each plus shipping of
     around
     >A  A  $30
     >A  A  per tire
     >A  A  (Cont 48 avg).
     >A  A  A [6][11]dave at sascosports.com
     >A  A  Enjoy your tires,
     >A  A  Michael
     >A  A  Michael L. Shortt
     >A  A  Savannah, Georgia
     >A  A  [7][12]www.michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  [8][13]michael at michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  [9]912-232-9390
     >A  A  This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
     Privacy
     >A  A  Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
     legally
     >A  A  privileged.AA  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
     hereby
     >A  A  notified
     >A  A  that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
     this
     >A  A  communication is strictly prohibited.AA  Please reply to the
     sender that
     >A  A  you
     >A  A  have received this message in error, then delete it.AA  Thank
     you

     >A  A  A  AA  A _______________________________________________
     Detomaso Forum
     [10][14]DeTomaso at poca.com
     >A  A  A  AA  A
     >A  A  A  _______________________________________________
     >A  A  A  Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
     >A  A  A  DeTomaso mailing list
     >A  A  A  [12][16]DeTomaso at poca.com
     >
     >A  A  --
     >A  A  Michael L. Shortt
     >A  A  Savannah, Georgia
     >A  A  [14][18]www.michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  [15][19]michael at michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  [16]912-232-9390
     >A  A  A
     >A  A  This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
     Privacy
     >A  A  Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
     legally
     >A  A  privileged.AA  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
     hereby
     >A  A  notified
     >A  A  that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
     this
     >A  A  communication is strictly prohibited.AA  Please reply to the
     sender that
     >A  A  you
     >A  A  have received this message in error, then delete it.AA  Thank
     you

     >A  A  --
     >A  A  Michael L. Shortt
     >A  A  Savannah, Georgia
     >A  A  [17][20]www.michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  [18][21]michael at michaelshortt.com
     >A  A  [22]912-232-9390
     >A  A  A
     >A  A  This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
     Privacy
     >A  A  Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
     legally
     >A  A  privileged.AA  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
     hereby
     >A  A  notified
     >A  A  that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
     this
     >A  A  communication is strictly prohibited.AA  Please reply to the
     sender that
     >A  A  you
     >A  A  have received this message in error, then delete it.AA  Thank
> [...]
     10/08/14