[DeTomaso] 295-5-15 Avon Tyres Order Info. Michael Shortt Group Buy

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:04:58 EDT 2014

That's exactly how the Aussiespeed IDF manifold group buy worked for me, I purchased 5 and then passed them on at my cost.

Avon CR6ZZ tires are available from Roger Krause Racing in Castro Valley current price $470 for the 295/50-15, why deal with anyone else, they are great guys in my experience.

Julian