[DeTomaso] michelin tires

Patrick Bouzaglou targacalifornia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:09:13 EDT 2014

Hello All
Besides the Pantera, we also have the Porsche wide body crowd that are
building 73 RSR look cars. Then Lamborghini Countach owners. Please post
the contact information on who to pester... er beg , at Michelin, to make
these tires. Right now the Michelin TB Course is the option, but these are
pricey

Dave
TRE Motorsports