[DeTomaso] Pantera Mod Ideas?

Ron Hyde parapantera at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 01:42:28 EDT 2014

It's  the U.S. Equivalent of the early 70's. Remember  rakes (aka jacked up), ladder bars, traction bars, snorkel scoops, metal flake paint, dual quads on a tunnel ram, thrush glasspacks, edelbrock "Tarantula " intakes.....and we all ran one of three wheels, Crager S/S, Slots, or Turbines.   Vans were a whole different  story.