[DeTomaso] NPC looking for GT40 Replica

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:18:56 EDT 2014

I have seen and sat in Randy's CAV, that really is a great price for a fully sorted and well built CAV. A Superformance roller is $105K without options now and an 18 month wait. The CAV is a great choice for the tall 6' plus guy that would struggle in some of the other GT40 replica marques.

This is a good resource and price comparison for GT40's for sale; http://www.cobracountry.com/home5-GT40sForSale.html

Julian