[DeTomaso] NPC looking for GT40 Replica

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:00:46 EDT 2014

That's an all encompassing search, how about narrowing it down to level of GT40 (space frame vs. monocoque) he is looking for and budget? Any constraints on the year of title?  I recently sold my KVA MK1 for $50K, that's about as cheap as you are going to find a finished and registered kit and the guy still wasn't happy.

As I'm in Canada for the next 3-5 years and my ERA is not legible for entry the use it is going to get is going to be minimal if any, so I'd consider selling it for the right price.

Julian

I'm helping a friend who is looking for a GT40 replica, let me know if you
are aware of any seeking a new home.

Michael Shortt