[DeTomaso] Updated Gallery -Thanks to Terry Himes

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Sun Oct 5 13:14:46 EDT 2014

Terry,

As a distant (Canadian) member of POCA, I thank you VERY MUCH for your hard work restoring the image gallery of the POCA website. Many of us who are far away from the bulk of Pantera owners live vicariously (at least 6 months of the year) through internet contact. Being able to browse through these images on cold winter nights is just the thing to help us make it through to spring.

Again, many thanks for your hard work. It is certainly appreciated! And also to you Asa Jay for everything that you do for POCA and the website as well.

Cheers,

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com