[DeTomaso] What's "FAIR"?....e.g what's "policy" on this?

John Stacey jastacey360 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 18:20:39 EDT 2014

I'm a former Pantera owner....I own a very, very nice "modified" 1955 F-100 Pick Up.  Is it permissible to "list/advertise" this in your e-mail program.  I peruse them regularly....and just wondered if this is something that's permitted?

THANK YOU!

John A. Stacey

The Label Alliance Inc.
Master Printers of Quality Labels & Tags

Copy U.S. Inc.
Digital Commercial Printing, Copying & Binding

Phone:  (Cell) 949-463-3872
TLA FAX: 714-545-4382
TLA Phone: 714-557-4814
CUS FAX: 714-773-4278