[DeTomaso] NPC 60< 3 seconds Hellcat- WHY NOT ZO6

Ron Hyde parapantera at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 16:14:42 EDT 2014

Funny you should mention the Z06, below was my reply to the Dodge dealer.

Ken,
Again I appreciate  both your reply and honesty. To bad Dodge is keeping supply low which of course drives up the price, at 60-ish K it is a decent car, but tack 20-30K onto that...........no way will I pay good Corvette or Viper money for a Challenger, that's  just plain stupid.

I appreciate  your time Ken, sorry we cannot do business.  I will scratch the hellcat from the list and focus on the new Z06.

Sincerly, Ron Hyde