[DeTomaso] NPC 60< 3 seconds Hellcat

Ron Hyde parapantera at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 12:14:03 EDT 2014

But to get one you have to know somebody AND pay stupid money for one. Below is the reply I received in my attempt  to order one.

Ron,

Here is the situation on the Hellcat.

The factory did a very good job of promoting the Hellcat, but did not mention that they are only building about 1800-2000 of them. We are the largest Dodge dealer in the state; we are getting only one. That one was sold to a long-time Tonkin customer.

From what we are hearing around, the market price on the Hellcat has settled on between $20000-30000 over window sticker. So, if you don't have to get one of the very first ones, then wait a couple of years and I am sure you will be able to buy one for sticker price.

Let me know what else I can get you information on.

Ken Ray
Ron Tonkin Dodge
19300 SE McLoughlin Blvd.
Gladstone, Oregon  97027