[DeTomaso] Laguna Seca hero shots

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:24:37 EDT 2014

Sweet.  That musta been fun Mike!
Laguna Seca is my favourite track on PS3 Gran Turismo.
I saw a short documentary on LS and the current owners said the famous
"corkscrew" was not intentionally designed.  Apparently the asphalt
crew foreman left early for the day as they were completing the back
straight and as he was leaving the crew asked where the track was
supposed to go as it was not marked out.  He told his crew "just get
it down the hill as fast as you can".
 Sent using Hushmail
On 2 October, 2014 at 9:05 AM, "Mike Drew via DeTomaso"  wrote:Hi
guys,

Bob Benson and I ran our Panteras at Laguna Seca on 21 September.
Here is
a gallery showing me in action.

http://www.gotbluemilk.com/web140921/72/index.html

Unfortunately there are no pics of Bob.   I suspect he failed to put a

number on his windshield?