[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5S *seventeen* inch wheels

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 1 09:45:57 EDT 2014

   Subject line?...
   Oh THAT!   ha... got me good there.
   Asa
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
******************************
[1]http://www.racingagainstautism.com
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
[3]http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism

   On 10/1/2014 5:59 AM, [4]MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

     In a message dated 9/30/14 21 23 2, [5]asajay at asajay.com writes:

     Well then, with a clearer explanation, I can see the point.  Yes,
     the
     GT5 cars are a different body style and benefit (in looks) with the
     smaller diameter tires.  I'm sorry I missed that element of the
     earlier
     post.

     >>>Well, the subject line did make it a bit mysterious what we were
     talking about. :>)

     >I didn't realize the roofline was different though, that's a new
     one for me.

     >>>The roofline isn't different, it's just lower, because the whole
     car is lower, because the tires are shorter.  Park a stock GT5 or
     GT5-S next to an early Pantera and the difference is quite
     pronounced.
     Mike

     No virus found in this message.