[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5S *seventeen* inch wheels

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 03:27:04 EDT 2014

By the way, at Le Mans Classic 2012 there was a vendor with Brand new
Yokohama 285-40-15's for sale for what seemed like a reasonable Price of
roughly €350. The vendor was in France, but that means that new tires are
out there if you look. I took photos of the tire (to prove the exist) and
the business card of the vendor, if someone is really interested in buying
tires...