[DeTomaso] A3 heads Jack Roush intake

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 11:04:53 EST 2014

Try the following link:
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6450045562/m/7670078562?r=7670078562#7670078562

     On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:42 AM, Bill Allen via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

 Hello, I have a recently purchased set of A3 heads and a Jack Roush eng Ford Motorsport intake. The intake has Jack Roush eng on the right front runner and Ford Motorsport on the left front runner and both are cast into the runners. I can not find a A331 or A351 anywhere on the intake. The only other marking is stamped not cast on the rear of the carb mounting area of B345. I purchased the heads and intake together and was told they were both on the same engine at one time and the lower end let go. I have had no luck finding info on this intake (even after talking to a Jack Roush factory rep). Hoping for some insight !

Sent from my iPhone