[DeTomaso] 1972 DeTomaso Pantera road/race car for sale

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:37:08 EST 2014

Pressure from my wife to thin the herd means that the infamous WLD C4T /
Nascar Pantera / Great White is up for sale.  I have it listed on here with
a detailed build summary on the work done to it and a bunch of pictures:

http://www.ronsusser.com/inventory.htm?id=4405

The car was a labor of love for Ron McCall and me - we took a 1972 shell
and built what we think is the closest thing to a streetable Group 4 car.

If anyone is looking for seriously fast, ready to race Pantera, whether to
have fun on the track or just for spirited driving on the street, this is
it.  Feel free to contact either Ron or me if you have questions about the
car.

Regards,
Arjun