[DeTomaso] Calendars

David adin at frontier.net
Sat Nov 22 23:04:12 EST 2014

Thank YOU, lots
Of folks love the calendars!

Sent from my handheld gizmo, please forgive my typing!

On Nov 22, 2014, at 8:36 PM, MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 11/22/14 11 32 55, adin at frontier.net writes:

> http://www.zazzle.com/2015_de_tomaso_calendar-158470370910030324
>

> I see "Stella"[1] made Miss May, even though it is a latelate September
> photograph.

>>>I thought it was springtime due to the snow.  Beautiful car, beautiful photo!  Thanks for sending it in!
>

> >[1] As in . . . A Streetcar named Desire?

>>>Har-dee-har har. :>)
>
> >Even though yellow is the fastest color . . .  too many yellows?  Love the
> blue . . . .

>>>...and here I thought there were too many reds.  Yes, I love the blue too (two of them!)

BTW, please do NOT buy the calendar directly from the link posted above.  For some strange reason, if you just blitz directly to the calendar on the Zazzle site, you pay the same amount but Zazzle doesn't pay royalties to the club properly.  Last year we sold about as many calendars as the year before, but the club made only half as much money as a result.

Instead, please go to the link I sent out, which takes you through Zazzle to the PCNC store, then buy from there.

THANKS!