[DeTomaso] Facebook

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sat Nov 22 15:01:39 EST 2014

625 page likes now on the Pantera Owners Club Of America Facebook page and growing more than any other Pantera Facebook page in the entire world. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/PanteraOwnersClubOfAmerica?ref=hl <https://www.facebook.com/PanteraOwnersClubOfAmerica?ref=hl>

What that means? As an example, when I just posted about the PCNC calendar this morning; that goes out to the 625 people that like the page, let’s say on average each of those 625 people have 250 friends, when I post on the Pantera page the post now reaches 156,250 people, and in turn may get some more of those people to “like" the page growing our club presence even larger.

Please let me know how this effects your sales numbers on the calendar as I would be interested to know the data. In addition, I not only posted on our Facebook page but all of the other DeTomaso groups and like pages (there are 20+ from all over the world) reaching over 2500 people x 250 = 625,000 people give or take.

Thanks,

Ed Mendez