[DeTomaso] PCNC 2015 calendars now available!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 11:47:23 EST 2014

Season's greetings!

The 2015 PCNC Calendar is now available for purchase direct from
zazzle.com. Here's a direct link where you can purchase as many as you like! Remember
that all profits go directly to the club.

http://www.zazzle.com/PanteraClubNorCal?rf=238536557194299897

Note that right now there are two versions of the calendar listed. They are
identical but for the fact that one of them will allow you to substitute
one image, and the other will allow you to substitute two images, if you
choose. This seems to be a bug in the system; I can't get it to not allow user
customization. That customization would only apply to the individual calendar
you bought, and wouldn't affect everybody else.

I urge you to resist the temptation to fool around with it; just select
either one of the calendars listed, skip the first option, and just choose the
size, wire color, background color etc. from the second option.

I know, it's confusing. I've been working on it for seven hours including
very long phone calls with Zazzle customer support. They can't understand it
either!

Cheers!

Mike

http://www.zazzle.com/PanteraClubNorCal?rf=238536557194299897