[DeTomaso] Fuel cell

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 15:30:38 EST 2014

Boyd,
You don't need a fuel cell to run in most classes in ORR's. For the SSCC you need it if you are running 160 mph or higher. SORC requires a fuel cell for their unlimited division. It would take you quite a few years to work your way up to the unlimited division as you have to work your way up in 5 mph increments.
Mark