[DeTomaso] Fuel cell

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:23:40 EST 2014

Ron McCall designed and built a twin-tank set up for my car that is similar
to what Jack is describing. Holds 12.5 gal on each side for a total of 25
gal.

You can chose which side to use or drain from both sides. Gauge can show
fuel volume in either tank. You can fill up from either side.

I have this set up on my Pantera and my Ferrari 308 - both passed NASA and
SCCA tech inspection.

Ron has the blueprints for the tanks so he can easily fab one up for you.
Picture of my 308 tanks attached.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com