[DeTomaso] Fuel cell

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:03:34 EST 2014

Some one listed a fuel cell for sale the other day but by the time I made
contact it was already spoken for. I an in the process if replacing my
engine with a HIPO engine and would like to replace my fuel tank. Some one
mentioned in the past that Dennis Quella at one time carried or could
supply a fuel cell that fit  in the original fuel tank space perfectly.
Does any one know off any other replacement fuel tanks or fuel cells that
fit the original space but offer some advantageous over the original tank?
(like a fuel cell, or Superior material , roll over protection etc? If so
who carries it and would you know the cost?
Thanks,
Boyd