[DeTomaso] NPC Symptems of MC Failing

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Nov 19 23:34:11 EST 2014

Check all the calipers, make sure nothing is leaking there, either at
the pistons in the calipers or the rubber hoses going to them.

Check the front trunk for signs of brake fluid,

Last, you may need to remove the brake master cylinder from the booster
and check for fluid between the master and booster.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA