[DeTomaso] Fiberglass decklid wanted for trade or purchase.

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 21:58:36 EST 2014

An Early flat deck, or one with a ridge down the center.  I have a very early 72 and a mid 73, and had a light weight deck made for the 72, a really good fit to the 72, but it's a poor fit on the 73.
Ken
Just wondering if anyone out there has a 'glass decklid and would like to trade it for a steel lid or sell it outright.

Thanks,
Ron