[DeTomaso] NPC: Search Function and the Forum Archives

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Nov 16 23:05:36 EST 2014

Will,
That was pretty good. :)  Like sending an email to IT letting them know
your email doesn't work.

Dear Chuck,
I'm sorry to say but there is no search functionality for the archives
anymore.  When we made the transfer a few years ago, the piece of
software that did the search no longer functioned and was no longer
supported on the later operating system.  I tried for several days to
get something to work.

Unfortunately, nobody has managed to get anything to replace the search,
so the best bet is to simply use Google.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA