[DeTomaso] mechanical fuel pump

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Sun Nov 16 12:02:43 EST 2014

Hello All :

The old tired engine is gone. I'm getting a 408C as a replacement, a slight
upgrade. The question of the day and there will be more I'm sure is, "what
mechanical fuel pump should we use and who supplies them" ?

Cheers:

Please use my bill at incendium.com email address in all messages.

Bill Moore

Incendium Supply Ltd.