[DeTomaso] NPC: Choices, choices - Exotic Driving Experience

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Nov 16 09:56:07 EST 2014

I happen to be at Hallet Raceway the day that one of those events was
occurring.

Some of my friends were participating.  Some had signed up for multiple
cars.  They found once you are there, and signed for one car, the
organizer will sell the extra slots for cars they brought at about half
price or less.  Just what I saw at that event.

Other things on the agenda for that day so I didn't drive.

Besides I get to drive and exotic anytime I want,
jerry knotts