[DeTomaso] NPC: Choices, choices - Exotic Driving Experience

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 20:24:23 EST 2014

So, I'm going to be at Disney World in early January, and a buddy of mine
and I are going to do one of the exotics driving experience gigs.  All
choices are for a minimum of 6 laps with an instructor (chaperone) on board.
>From the link below, my choices are Ferrari 458 Italia ($439), 430 Scuderia
($359), Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 ($389) or LP560-4 ($339) or Audi R8
($239).  There are also a Nissan GTR and a Porsche 997S, but I'm not really
interested in either of them.

http://www.exoticdriving.com/drives/

Any recommendations from personal experience or otherwise with these folks?
Are the cars detuned to the point of banality to keep the average Joe from
killing themselves (I know, that's what the ride-along instructor is for,
they probably have an emergency kill switch of some kind, for the car . .
.).   I'm leaning towards either of the Ferraris, but the Lambos or the Audi
could be a kick for a lot less $$.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest