[DeTomaso] Not Your Average Pantera, Meet BLKPNTR

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 18:27:58 EST 2014

Me too, Steve, There have been a couple of owners that were in love with the GT-40 and remodeled their Panteras to that theme, but nothing as extensive as BlackPantera!  The one I remember 'only' had a cut-down GT-40 dash, instruments & wheels and caught far less flak about his mods than the AZ car.
FWIW- J DeRyke