[DeTomaso] How much fuel reserve

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 10:58:24 EST 2014

Thanks, and I agree.  I got home from a drive last weekend, knowing I was low, and the light came on as I was pulling into the garage.  I want to go down to Auburn to a station that sells alcohol-free gas to fill it up, but I’ll likely need to add a couple gallons to get down there to be on the safe side.

Thanks all

Mike Thomas

VP, POCA

VP, Panteras Northwest