[DeTomaso] Playboy Pantera

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 23:33:24 EST 2014

To Don,
Either you are the most diplomatic person I have ever come across or you
are in desperate need of glasses!
 I have seen many Panteras that were incredibly ugly!  I also believe that
car would be worth much more if it were in the original Pink!. Even
restored to the pink but if it were in the original trim I believe it would
be worth a small fortune ( as recent stock panteras have shown) but an
original Playboy Playmate of the year  prize car in Vulva Pink with the
appropriate
*Provenance I believe it would be worth considerable more that your run of
the mill low mileage stock Pantera.*

*Boyd*

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Dave <dave at damardirect.com> wrote:

> Contact Larry (always on the hunt) Cleveland, he can properly introduce
> you.
>
> IndyDave

   A I have seen many Panteras that were incredibly ugly!A  I also believe
   that car would be worth much more if it were in the original Pink!.
   Even restored to the pink but if it were in the original trim I believe
   it would be worth a small fortune ( as recent stock panteras have
   shown) but an original Playboy Playmate of the yearA  prize car in
   Vulva Pink with the appropriateA  Provenance I believe it would be