[DeTomaso] Not Your Average Pantera, Meet BLKPNTR

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 23:17:15 EST 2014

Well without sounding like a broken record "That's why baskin robbins has31
flavors" This is one flavor i would prefer to leave in the freezer.It seems
like a nice quality build but it's not a great GT-40 and it's not a
particularly nice Pantera. That being said i hope he enjoys it. I prefer my
Panteras to be  Panteras and my GT-40's to be GT-40's.
Boyd

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 8:21 PM, <shawkins777 at comcast.net> wrote:

>    I actually kind of liked it.
>    Steve

   enjoys it. I prefer my Panteras to beA  Panteras and my GT-40's to be
   GT-40's.
   Boyd