[DeTomaso] Thank you

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 23:07:46 EST 2014

Glad you're on the mend.

Steve

----- Original Message -----

From: "Boyd Casey" <boyd411 at gmail.com>
To: "forum, Pantera" <detomaso at poca.com>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 10:02:02 PM
Subject: [DeTomaso] Thank you

Dear Pantera brethren,
I want to take this opportunity for all you help. It may seem like my
message prior to going into the hospital was a bit melodramatic but an
explanation might help. I had been diagnosed with a malignant tumor in my
liver. One of the preferred techniques to seal with this issue is with a
surgical resection of the Liver. One of the Dr.s I had conferred with said
that if I went through with a liver resection I would die on the operating
table. Not I might die , or I could die but that I would die.
No ifs ands or buts. So needless to say I was more then a little
concerned. Luckily my surgeon was right and and extremely skilled. I had
another Dr from memorial Sloan Kettering which is an exclusively cancer
hospital and considered to be among the worlds best. This Dr. Told me I
didn't have cancer and i should come back in January. If I had followed his
instructions I would not have survived much past January and it would not
have been able to undergo the surgical procedure my Surgeon from Mt. Sinai
had recommended. So I an happy to say everything went very well. And I hope
this explains the melodramatic tone of my message.
Thanks again to every ones support and prayers something certainly seemed
to help.
Sincere Thanks ,
Hugh Boyd Casey

   Glad you're on the mend.