[DeTomaso] Thank you

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 23:02:02 EST 2014

Dear Pantera brethren,
I want to take this opportunity for all you help. It may seem like my
message prior to going into the hospital was a bit melodramatic but an
explanation might help. I had been diagnosed with a malignant tumor in my
liver. One of the preferred techniques to seal with this issue is with a
surgical resection of the Liver. One of the Dr.s I had conferred with  said
that if I went through  with a liver resection I would die on the operating
table. Not I might die , or I could die but that I would die.
No ifs ands or buts. So needless to say I was more then a little
concerned.  Luckily my surgeon was right and and extremely skilled. I had
another Dr from memorial Sloan Kettering  which is an exclusively cancer
hospital and considered to be among the worlds best. This Dr. Told me I
didn't have cancer and i should come back in January. If I had followed his
instructions I would not have survived much past January and it would not
have been able to undergo  the surgical procedure my Surgeon from Mt. Sinai
had recommended. So I an happy to say everything went very well. And I hope
this explains the melodramatic tone of my message.
Thanks again to every ones support and prayers something certainly seemed
to help.
Sincere Thanks ,
Hugh Boyd Casey