[DeTomaso] Not Your Average Pantera, Meet BLKPNTR

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:04:04 EST 2014

Is he in the body shop business. Maybe that's why he did it.

Speaking of nice looking Pantera wannabes, how about the Lamborghini
Asterion. It's what a modern Pantera would like for me.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Mikael <mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk> wrote:

> "The GT40 Pantera"? I know Panteras are sometimes heavily modified, but
> this car is an insult to any Pantera or GT40 owner. And yes, I saw it at
> POCA meet, often parked outside the main door so noone could get in without
> seeing it. And craftsmanship was impressive. But really?! If you want a
> GT40, buy, beg, steal or borrow a GT40, don't butcher a Pantera because you
> actually want something else.
> Just MHO, and to each his own and all that, but I've never seen a car I
> hated more... Am I alone here?

   Is he in the body shop business. Maybe that's why he did it.A

   On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Mikael <[1]mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk>
     "The GT40 Pantera"? I know Panteras are sometimes heavily modified,
     but this car is an insult to any Pantera or GT40 owner. And yes, I
     saw it at POCA meet, often parked outside the main door so noone
     could get in without seeing it. And craftsmanship was impressive.
     But really?! If you want a GT40, buy, beg, steal or borrow a GT40,
     don't butcher a Pantera because you actually want something else.
     Just MHO, and to each his own and all that, but I've never seen a
     car I hated more... Am I alone here?
     A  Original Message A