[DeTomaso] Not Your Average Pantera, Meet BLKPNTR

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Nov 14 14:41:05 EST 2014

"The GT40 Pantera"? I know Panteras are sometimes heavily modified, but this car is an insult to any Pantera or GT40 owner. And yes, I saw it at POCA meet, often parked outside the main door so noone could get in without seeing it. And craftsmanship was impressive. But really?! If you want a GT40, buy, beg, steal or borrow a GT40, don't butcher a Pantera because you actually want something else.
Just MHO, and to each his own and all that, but I've never seen a car I hated more... Am I alone here?