[DeTomaso] Pantera futures

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Nov 13 21:15:41 EST 2014

I agree with you Bill. One case in point is if you look at; as an example, 1955 to 1957 Chevy's, the ones that are going for the big dollars are the pro touring cars with LS motors, four wheel discs, cross braced frames, independent suspension, and Rack and Pinion steering, etc.

You might have the Bel Air convertible that are worth a pretty penny but the majority of nice 55 to 57 Chevy's are only worth 30 to 40 maybe 50 grand. Pro touring ones I've seen for over 100 grand.

I have a friend with a 356 Porsche and his car is going to be a 100 points show car at which point he will not be able to drive it anymore.

I have had several Harleys and not one of them was ever stock. :-)

I think the rarity of the Pantera no matter what you do to it is going to hold it's value.

Besides when the ring brothers printer is auctioned at Barrett Jackson will see what that thing goes for.

Just my opinion, but it's an interesting discussion.

Ed

Sent from my iPad